Quantcast

Race Face Atlas Freeride bars!!

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Check out the new Race Face Atlas Freeride Bars!!

BUILT FOR: DH/FR
DIMENSIONS: 31” or 785 mm width, 9º rearward, 4º upward
RISE: .5”
BAR DIAMETER: 31.8mm

weight: purple weighs in at 324grams and blue weighs in at 336grams. sorry no weights on other colors. (sunline 29ers weigh in at 316grams if i remember correctly)

I put my bars on yesterday as well as Jason Memmelaar and PJ Mihalick and shredded Diablo Freeride park. We were all very comfortable right from the start and got use to them on the first run. The 31"s help for speed and stablity, we all came off of the sunline bars and to me they felt small and the new raceface bars feel right at home.

The atlas bars come in many colors: black, blue, gold, red, purple, green, orange. They have all the colors covered to match your pretty rig!

www.raceface.com

i would like to say a big thanks to the guys at Race Face for helping out our team 2wheelfreaks.com for the 09 race season!!

Dennis Yuroshek
www.2wheelfreaks.com

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Those bars are awesome, i got to Size them up... they feel really really good. def. considering buying once i get some Cheddar!

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
I've been using regular 685mm h-bars for few years. I have finally decided to switch for widder one - 710mm FSA Gravity Carbon.
But, do 750-800mm bars really have so many advantages? Would it be comfortable to use such wide bar? (I am 170cm)

Santa Maria

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Austria
I've been using regular 685mm h-bars for few years. I have finally decided to switch for widder one - 710mm FSA Gravity Carbon.
But, do 750-800mm bars really have so many advantages? Would it be comfortable to use such wide bar? (I am 170cm)
I am on 750 mm Burgtec RW for one and half year now, and they feal great... i always notice how great they feel when i switch to my Hard tail (710mm bars) or my AM Bike (685mm bars)... In fact i do not see any disadvantages at all.....

however wider bars are made for bigger riders, in my opinion (I am 1,84)......

so wide bars will not work for everyone especially smaler riders could struggle with extra wide bars.

Cheers

Santa

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
those are some awesome bars (i love the orange) and would have probably ordered one if i hadn't already bought a chromag osx in chrome! which race face hasnt done yet haha.