Quantcast

race next weekend.....

phloedix

Chimp
May 8, 2008
TRENTON
well.... more than likely i wont even be up there before than..... and im not gonna be there on saturday..... and i need all the practice i can get anyway

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
sooooo if your not gonna be there before than and you need all the practice you can get... why does it matter?

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Yurodick stop being a douche to the poor guy, he just wanted to practice. The course is down the fireroads, no tires allowed, get practicing.

fyi I have rims for sale if you need any.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Lol I'm not being a mean douche. It doesn't make sense to me that he wants to know what trail its going down so he can practice it. But yet he won't be there between now and race day.... Sooo I don't understand how he is gonna practice if he isn't physically be there.

Do you guys see what I'm talkin about now?

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Well, I'm not racing, but was planning to freeride at Diablo on Sunday. If the race course closes a bunch of trails I wanted to ride then I'd have to rethink whether I'd want to go there. I really like lower ripper and it seems like every race course has to come through there now. If the course crosses over from one side of the mountain to the other it definitely doesn't seem worth it to freeride there this weekend.

Diablo used to post the race courses here a couple of days in advance. Are they posted somewhere on Pinkbike now that Diablo is affiliated with them?

phloedix

Chimp
May 8, 2008
TRENTON
it really doesnt matter why i was asking..... i was asking..... so you can either tell me or not... its that easy.

yeah..... the fireroad..... good one. ill get right on that...... dicks \m/

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Oh my bad, I thought the race was THIS weekend. Usually they don't give away any hints at the course until the week of the race, sometimes a few days before, if I remember correctly. So yeah, right now is a bit early for the details on the course. I'm sure it'll be revealed within the next 5-6 days though.