Quantcast

race @ port angeles

hackk

Chimp
Sep 13, 2007
nw
No motoguzzi? that's too bad. I was looking forward to that.

Yeah...while I haven't been there in a while, I imagine your worst day at PA is better than your best day at most local trails.

Be there with a smile! It's great to have racing back in the NW!!!
My local trails are Post Canyon and Falls City (black rock) Enough said.

LeroyJenkins

Chimp
Feb 17, 2008
Thanks to Fluidride, race promoters, race sponsors, and ODS for such a stellar event. Also, props to all the riders out there, and there were a lot of you, for being such a great group of people to ride, and hang out with.

I don't think there is anywhere else you could have been this weekend where you were in a line to race SPORT class with Geoff Gulevich. Bwahahahaha!

AlexB

Chimp
Aug 3, 2007
I had a ton of fun out there too. Thanks Fluidride for putting this on.

I noticed a fair number of people out there taking pictures. Anyone on this board one of those photographers?

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
yup, awesome race, awesome people. props to petr, lars, simon, casey, and the whole crew.

now down to business...Who's got pics?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I got pics, but I'm a little too wiped out to go thru the umpteen-thousand ones I've got. When I'm not as spent, I'll be sure to plow thru them ASAP.

In the meantime, there were only about 200 cameras on-course so I'd expect to see some goodies by the time I get home from work tomorrow. If there are any of #160, feel free to post them since I know there won't be one of me crashing!:D

Thanks a ton to Hurricane Racing, Fluidride and most especially the ODS for coming together and putting on a rock-solid event. What a turnout as well - I think people in this area have been waiting for something like this for a while now. The fact that Skibowl is the other venue makes this even better. We can have our cake and eat it too!!!

BTW - I like the Stevens Pass banner mid-course on the DS track. A little foreshadowing going on there?

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Haha! The picture shot before I "gave up"... Nice! I want to see more shots! There were a ton of people taking pictures!!!

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
still hurt but i think it's just brusied pretty deep walking quite a bit better today, so i think i will skip getting x rays.just sux i think i could have been in the to 6 or 7. oh well next time.

connor

Chimp
Mar 7, 2008
peterman!!

another few:

hahah Pete is awsome.. it's Connor you photo-stealing-GL-bending-punk..

I had a blast though, everybody I met was awesome.. I've got Tim Coleman soo jealous he totally wants to hit up the first Hood race, we'll see..

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
hahah Pete is awsome.. it's Connor you photo-stealing-GL-bending-punk..

I had a blast though, everybody I met was awesome.. I've got Tim Coleman soo jealous he totally wants to hit up the first Hood race, we'll see..
I said Conner in the first one...freak!

"brown and dirty" :)

Tell Tim that Hood may be too steep for him.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Damn am I bummed I missed this.

Soon the fat man will be there.

MattPatt

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
A, A
Looking forward to seeing the pics Nick from Spokane took. He was at it all weekend with the camera.

Any photos of orange helmets? Any Spidey? send them along!

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
I gave up trying to get on the site. and it's not in my junk mail
Sorry, don't know what to say. I've gone back and checked and I was able to create a new user, it emailed me my password and I logged in.

This is a new site, less than two months old. If you have problems and feel like you can help us trouble shoot it, I would appreciate that. With all the browser variations (Firefox is a great browser! and free), and cookies (cookies must be enabled), and the fact that our junk email folders gobble good email, there's always a chance that things go wrong. A lot of users have been using this properly, so I know it works. Update your browsers (always a good thing to do), turn on your cookies (they won't eat you), and if you are still having problems email me.

Email: info@bonesovermetal.com

- Mark

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Sorry, don't know what to say. I've gone back and checked and I was able to create a new user, it emailed me my password and I logged in.
It worked for me on the second try. It wouldn't work with my hotmail account but it did finally work with my work email.
Still no pics of me, damn!

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
It worked for me on the second try. It wouldn't work with my hotmail account but it did finally work with my work email.
Still no pics of me, damn!

Thanks for the feed back. I need to check and see why some email accounts don't receive the setup email, if that's what is happening.

We do have more coming. Plus the video. What's your plate #