Quantcast

Raced my P.2 in cruiser in today...

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
It was the race for life thing so you didn't have to have a membership. Some people I knew at the track helped me enter and said it was ok to race my mountainbike in cruiser. I made it to the main, but i got my @$$ whooped since it was all experts on ultra-light cruisers. the suspension fork sucks in the rythym cuz whenever you try to pump the rollers the fork just rebounds back up. oh well, it was better than just sittin around and watchin!:D

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
Originally posted by Get_Some
ha, cool man, that would be wierd racing a mtb -vs- a race cruiser... congrats on getting as far as you did.
what was even weirder was that everybody was in motocross pants and jerseys and i was in my jeans, sweatshirt, and skate helmet with my allen wrenches and cell phone in my pocket. it was fun though. i fell pretty hard in practice trying to clear a 24 foot double, but i just bruised my knees so i got back up and did it right. good times

Get_Some

Chimp
Apr 6, 2004
SW PDX, Oregon
HA...nice, yeah, I get looked at funny when I hit the trails too, I'm usualy in Jeans and a hoodie compared to all the armor and jerseys I look rather bumpkin like :lol: good on ya for getting back on and not letting that double get you...

cheers

Dave