Quantcast

racersedge series question

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
hey gang, i was just wondering if anyone has recieved any of the prize money that the top finishers in the series were to recieve? it was my understanding that the people that ran all the races and were top finishers were to reap some rewards!!!!! JUST WONDERING!!!

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
i don't feel as though i should have to contact mike, he has all of our addresses!!! if not here it is 2171 jefferson hwy. fishersville va. 22939

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
Msisle Dad said:
So rather than contact him, you post on a public forum first?

oh damn.

that probably wasn't too smart Dad. that's the KLIQUER you're messin' with!
rule number one of the KLIQUER KLUB is to never question the KLIQUERS authori-tah.

i wouldn't plan on camping around banche at any future races,and if you accidentally do,i have one thing to tell you;

nighty-night,keep your bunghole tight ;) :heart:

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
Racer-X said:
i wouldn't plan on camping around banche at any future races,and if you accidentally do,i have one thing to tell you;

nighty-night,keep your bunghole tight ;) :heart:

Sounds like Racer-X has some first hand experience on this subject. :sneaky:

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
BUCKET said:
Sounds like Racer-X has some first hand experience on this subject. :sneaky:
yea i do actually.

next time you seen banche ask him where he got that knife wound in his chest.

:nope:

Sep 14, 2004
mine, wanna join? im sellin t-shirts for 15 a piece if anyone wants one, ill have to get a pic i suppose but take my word for it, theyre cool.

Morgan

yellowrake

Monkey
Jun 15, 2004
Freeland, Md.
Nobody has recieved any prize money for the Mid-Atlantic Cup Finals - YET!
The simple reason for that is lack of payment form the resort. We allocatted $1000 of the $5000 raised (WV FINALS) for the Mid Atlantic cup Champions. Racer's Edge Inc. has not yet recieved that money, nor have we even recieved payment for the event. The good news is we've met with the resort on this and other issues and things are moving forward nicely. Mid Atlantic Cup Champions will get Awards.Probably around the Holidays. Hey Banch - Call me fool. (410)984-7268

Karpieldisco

Chimp
Mar 24, 2002
Abingdon, MD
yellowrake said:
Nobody has recieved any prize money for the Mid-Atlantic Cup Finals - YET!
The simple reason for that is lack of payment form the resort. We allocatted $1000 of the $5000 raised (WV FINALS) for the Mid Atlantic cup Champions. Racer's Edge Inc. has not yet recieved that money, nor have we even recieved payment for the event. The good news is we've met with the resort on this and other issues and things are moving forward nicely. Mid Atlantic Cup Champions will get Awards.Probably around the Holidays. Hey Banch - Call me fool. (410)984-7268
Yellow Rake- This is orange shovel .. Do you copy? Well put..

Karpieldisco

Chimp
Mar 24, 2002
Abingdon, MD
NotRyanMorgan said:
mine, wanna join? im sellin t-shirts for 15 a piece if anyone wants one, ill have to get a pic i suppose but take my word for it, theyre cool.

Morgan
I would but I bet you do not make them in XXX Large.. :) So when are we riding?

yellowrake

Monkey
Jun 15, 2004
Freeland, Md.
What do you think makes you (paris) the authority on MAC awards. Did you contribute anything to the series, other than your mouth? How about helping us pay for the awards since others have backed out? Oh Hell, Should we even bother putting on races next year? FYI Awards are in production!

Paris

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
The Commonwealth
i'm no authority, but i did particpate and know everyone is a little frustrated that the awards aren't in. obviously i don't care because i'm not getting anything, it's just what i've heard around...

I'm sure everyone will be happy when they get their awards...sorry didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, i for one appreciate that there are races...my appologies...

yellowrake

Monkey
Jun 15, 2004
Freeland, Md.
Thanks Paris, sorry if I was a little defensive.
To all else who cares: I sincerely apologize for the delay in Mid Atlantic Cup awards. Although we have not yet recieved any of the dedicated prize money for the MAC finals, we have put the awards into production and will deliver them by the holidays. I hope the generous pay-out for the Mayhem race will hold you over in the mean time. As for next season, we are currently putting together a preliminary schedule and hope to release it around the time we send out the awards. Our 2005 goal is simple - provide better racing! To do this we need all your help. Your input is welcome - that's the primary ingedient we need to accomplish our goal. I've been racing long enough to see our sport go through it's ups and downs but I was not born a promoter. With my third son about to be born, I feel compelled to give something back to the sport and community that has done so much for me.
What are you doing? Wanna Help or just sit in front of your computer and complain?????

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
I am definately down for helping anytime...just let me know what I can do...also it would be rad to see more bmx style mtx courses..i.e. Big jumps height wise not just big gaps. Anyway let me know what I can do to help out.

Paris

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
The Commonwealth
mike, i am more than happy to help. i spoke with mike calfo sp? yesterday about some things i may possibly be able to help you with next season...he said he'd mention it to later after number 3 is born