ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
Alright what is going on? So far all I know about is:
may 6-7 Wolf (?)
may 14 massanutten
may 28 us open

Does anyone know of any more races in the region, including Va, Ky, and WV between now and July?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
jackalope said:
Still haven't heard anything about Windrock... :drool:
There were only 4 experts at last years Sept. race. Heck we can get more than that on a Sunday ride. Lets just race each other. No entry fee. :blah:

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
^^
I'm down with that...The main reason why I didn't race expert last Sept., is because I ate poop during practice the day before and was kinda banged up (well, that and I not an expert level racer)...I trust you remember the new addition to the expert course (i.e. basically straight down over liquid mud and rocks) - that's where I learned that hip armor would be really swell...Anyway, I'd be up for a 'non-sanctioned' day of carnage...

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Terry, the Lindsey Wilson crew would like to put on a race during the season. It would be a great bonus to the series. We haven't been able to get out to the track lately, due to all the rain we've had lately. The soil is too wet for any chances of rebuilding it right now but after springbreak we should be able 2.

B

bigkonarider

profro said:
There were only 4 experts at last years Sept. race. Heck we can get more than that on a Sunday ride. Lets just race each other. No entry fee. :blah:
---
Sounds good with me- now that i have a proper DH bike ! :love:
DH9 !
I ready for the knar :drool:

ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
Charlie, not sure about a series yet. If it goes down it is going to be aug-oct. We can combine collegiate and norba like we do at ETSU. Makes for a really big race and that way you guys only have to plan one race.

Mike make us proud!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
jackalope said:
^^
I'm down with that...The main reason why I didn't race expert last Sept., is because I ate poop during practice the day before and was kinda banged up (well, that and I not an expert level racer)...I trust you remember the new addition to the expert course (i.e. basically straight down over liquid mud and rocks) - that's where I learned that hip armor would be really swell...Anyway, I'd be up for a 'non-sanctioned' day of carnage...

Oh I remember that well. Of all the semis, pros, and experts only two people made it down without crashing. :eek: