Quantcast

@@@RachelDerp@@@

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Watching the WC racing, the woods section is unrideable.

Heading out to ride before airport for work this week :/

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all. I'll be riding tomorrow to avoid crowds. Today I'll install the hitch on the RAV4 EV, assuming it's ok despite super mangled packaging.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just fed Jake the wonder dog and I'm sitting here in the camper sipping some espresso looking out the window and some ladies taking their horses out for a morning walk. First Competition ride is at 8 am. Debating stopping at Bass Pro in San Jose on my way home this afternoon to pick up some new hiking socks and some leaders for my fly lines.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Some things must have broken loose in my ribs and elbow because everything is sore today.

waiting on the rest of the WC DH, drinking covfefe, and wondering what I can do today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What a fun ride that was. A few close calls and a slide out by one; everything was slippery as snot. But what a riot. Rode with two guys that I haven't seen in a year or two. Buddy straight lined it through a pile of off camber roots as if it was dry....my face was just saying WUT NOPE. :rofl:

You know it's a good one when there is mud and crud in your pockets.

Nap time and going to watch the WC race.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Watched DH WC. Now I am fixing things my wife broke while I was in Denmark including fixing things she tried to fix which is a double whammy.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I know I said it last time I was there, but never again Roswell, never again. That facility is the most god awful, disgusting permanent structure I have ever had the displeasure of visiting, and I've been in slaughter houses. I'm just talking about where the aircraft are painted, never mind the rest of the facility.

21 hours on the clock yesterday, have to be in at 1 today. I am le tired. Early bed time tonight.

Also, I realized during a gas stop on the way down how much NM breaks my heart. My first memories are of NM and Santa Fe, my brother was born there. So much of it is so beautiful and I love it, but it is also quite a lesson in human misery and societal failure. New Mexico is a Cormac McCarthy novel in real time.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Afternoon Monkies! I am safely in Dallas at a Holiday Inn that is 3 blocks away from an In and Out. :headbang:

I was pleasantly surprised to learn Town Cars have been replaced by mid size black Mercedes; my driver also wore a cap and CHIPS sunglasses. I am easily impressed.

Dinner allowance has been reduced from $45 to $35 including tip, alcohol is wow specifically excluded as an justifiable expense. They put it in writing this time...

Now I need a nap but I may have to change rooms as my toilet does not flush, good thing I tested it first:fie:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Everyone in town a short pedal away at the brewery for band and party
I'm home doing laundry with a pork loin on the grill, sauerkraut lying in wait

not sure who wins here, but I don't lose