Quantcast

Racing at Beacon

Jan 27, 2007
L-Town
Is there gonna be another race at Beacon this year? Last years race was pretty sick, but supposedly was the only race in washington. I am close to beacon so if there is anything I can do to help get a series or something going at beacon I can def. get some racers from the Lewiston area to go. Im totally down

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
I had to miss the last years but you can be damn sure I'll be there this year killin it. Can't wait.

The way to go is to stay in the motel 6 right off the highway. Cheap cheap cheap and at least you have a semi-warm bed at night.

oh and gettin crunk night before the race is reserved for Cedric Gracia and anyone else who attempts this will not have a good race day. hahaha

Harry how you gettin there?

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
I had to miss the last years but you can be damn sure I'll be there this year killin it. Can't wait.

The way to go is to stay in the motel 6 right off the highway. Cheap cheap cheap and at least you have a semi-warm bed at night.

oh and gettin crunk night before the race is reserved for Cedric Gracia and anyone else who attempts this will not have a good race day. hahaha

Harry how you gettin there?
I think ty is driving me and were stayin at his gramps's house

atleast thats how we did it last year