Quantcast

Racing at Windrock

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Hey Matt - Dein here...didn't know you rode big bikes too. MTB ain't like BMX where you can race 999 times a year - from Cookevile you can reasonably hit maybe 4-5 DS/4X races and 6 DHs a year without driving too far.

Our contigent from down yonder will be heading up there for DH in November, I'll keep you posted if you want to come out.

mtbman4

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
windrock
JeffD said:
Hey Matt - Dein here...didn't know you rode big bikes too. MTB ain't like BMX where you can race 999 times a year - from Cookevile you can reasonably hit maybe 4-5 DS/4X races and 6 DHs a year without driving too far.

Our contigent from down yonder will be heading up there for DH in November, I'll keep you posted if you want to come out.
You guys from Cookeville? Me too. well not really, just going to school here. Hell, i go to windrock every weekend. you ought to come ride, ill race you....haha

Ozmtxer

Chimp
Oct 14, 2004
Hey Dein, whats up mate? You going to Albany or Morristown? I'll be there, we should hook up, I am looking forward to an excursion to Ryan's or the Corral :)

Yeh, lemme know about when you guys come up for the DH. I had talked to Sherril and Murray about it at the Grands and they said they may want to come down here as well.

MTBman, yeh I am at Tech as well. There any others that ride around here?

Give us a shout when you hace a chance, and thanks for the info guys.

Matt

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
I may show up Sunday morning at Albany and wing it - the missus will be along to watch and ride her XC bike so I may/may not be able to buffet it afterwards. Skipping morristown to have a normal dinner with the family since Xmas will be blown on Sarasota.

Good luck Saturday and I'll see ya Sunday.