Quantcast

Rad homies any shaz?

hurlykid6900

Chimp
Oct 23, 2005
C-Ville Rep yo
I'm tired of riding the same old crap. Any homies got some rad jibs to show me in the C-ville area. Tell me about any stuff you know about. I would be much obliged.
Matt

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
Well, I don't know about much, but one thing I am positive of is: the word "jib" is about as cool as finding out the chick you met at the bar has a penis.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
:nope: :nope: :nope:
_bp said:
Well, I don't know about much, but one thing I am positive of is: the word "jib" is about as cool as finding out the chick you met at the bar has a penis.

Just so you know... Hurlykid is 16, so you now know he is too young to go to the bar and find any chicks with dicks! But I am sure that if you keep looking hard you will find your dream date you F*****G perv!

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
are you looking for mad gnartastic black diamond jibs? or perhaps the homies could show you some hucklicious erbon jibs?

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
I was going to say "jib" is about a cool as oatmeal, but I didn't think anyone would understand my obscure sense of humor.

hurlykid6900

Chimp
Oct 23, 2005
C-Ville Rep yo
I was actually looking for hucklicious erbon jibs, but any other would do just fine. black diamond jibs sound way to hard for my skill level, and gnartastic is just way above my head.