Quantcast

Rage Against the Machine fans?

Mumbles

Monkey
Jul 17, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Do you any of you have their live DVD, live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium? for the first two songs the bassist is wearing a shirt that says "Intense" on it -- and it looks like the right font for the bike company, and so i was wondering if anyone knew if it actually was an Intense cycles shirt, cuz that would amuse me!
thanks..

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Mumbles said:
Do you any of you have their live DVD, live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium? for the first two songs the bassist is wearing a shirt that says "Intense" on it -- and it looks like the right font for the bike company, and so i was wondering if anyone knew if it actually was an Intense cycles shirt, cuz that would amuse me!
thanks..
Yeah, that's Tim. He's a local and a pretty kick ass mountain biker. Last I saw him, he had a Bullit, but that was a year or two ago.

Mumbles

Monkey
Jul 17, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
El Jefe said:
Yeah, that's Tim. He's a local and a pretty kick ass mountain biker. Last I saw him, he had a Bullit, but that was a year or two ago.
haha, thats rad! he just got even cooler in my book! ;) thanks for the info.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
read their album credits, they mention XTR etc. Total mtn bike fans.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Tim was quoted in an Intense catalog a while back regarding the Uzzi DH. It was something to the effect of "This bike kicks ass!"

Mudvayne has a DVD extra with one of their albums and they are beating the hell out of an I-drive in it ;)

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
I think I understand why alot of people used to tell me they hated Rush.

"It's the godamn vocals, I just can't deal..."

I feel much the same way about RATM.