Quantcast

Raiders Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
c'mon! i noticed the A's are leading the AL West. isnt that more exciting?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Brian HCM#1 said:
HEY NOW!!!!! They are going to start their turn around. I'm hoping for an 8-8 season here.
Well, they should've DRAFTED A QUARTERBACK! because Aaron Brooks is a POS idiot who deserves to be a 3rd stringer. He sucks, and you cant build a team through free agency. Its a proven fact. Hell, just look at what Warren Sapp, Randy Moss and Lamont Jordan have done since they arrived. NOTHING!
You have to build through the draft, and Al Davis is prolly too old to realize this before he dies.

Should've gone for Jay Cutler, but now you'll be facing him twice a year...

I think the NFL is better when the Raiders are good too. They are an awesome "bad guy" but lately they're just bad, and I see them finishing last in their division again. Sorry.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Brian HCM#1 said:
Brooks isn't the guaranteed starter. It's between him & Walter, which I'm hoping will get the starting job. Brooks is definitely not the answer.
Agreed. The Walter kid showed some flashes last nite, and he is pretty big, but I doubt he gets the starting nod over Brooks. Brooks, even though he sucks, looked alot more polished in there as Walter was pretty jumpy, although he did improvise well when he made that pitch and then the one play where he ran a ways. He looks like he could be prone to some big mistakes at this point, but Id say he has potential based on size and athletic ability alone. I dont know what he did in college.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Sigh, tough to be a fan of Bay Area football teams. I will admit I'm a 49ers fan and know that the Raiders are in better shape. Already looking forward to the 2007 draft.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
BurlyShirley said:
Agreed. The Walter kid showed some flashes last nite, and he is pretty big, but I doubt he gets the starting nod over Brooks. Brooks, even though he sucks, looked alot more polished in there as Walter was pretty jumpy, although he did improvise well when he made that pitch and then the one play where he ran a ways. He looks like he could be prone to some big mistakes at this point, but Id say he has potential based on size and athletic ability alone. I dont know what he did in college.
Walter was 3rd string last year, he just needs a little playing time. He never took a snap in the 05 season.

Here.
http://thesundevils.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/walter_andrew00.html