Quantcast

rain in Whistler

gooch

Monkey
May 16, 2002
Outside Seattle
How do the trails hold up to rain? How well do they drain after a day a rain?
It is going to rain Wed & Thursday but be nice the rest of the weekend.
We are leaving @5:00am Thursday to ride in the rain it looks like...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
It rained, or rather poured Monday night. Tuesday morning the trails were in nice tacky shape. There were a few small wet spots on a few of the trails, but nothing big.

BigHitExpert

Chimp
Jul 6, 2004
NORTH SHORE
Whistler NEEDS rain... its a dust fest up there :P It rained for 30 mins straight the other day when we were up... within one run it was dry again !!!

Can't wait for saturday/sunday :D

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
might rain all weekend.

oh well i'll be there anyway, kid on an all green iron horse sgs expert. Gooch are u the guy with the big redish pickup? let's party!! oh wait i'm underage :o:

oh well, if i get too bummed over the majorly moist conditions i can always film bikercross on sat.

gooch

Monkey
May 16, 2002
Outside Seattle
Fast&Smooth said:
might rain all weekend.

oh well i'll be there anyway, kid on an all green iron horse sgs expert. Gooch are u the guy with the big redish pickup? let's party!! oh wait i'm underage :o:

That's me. I am on the road in a few. See you up there. Let's hook up and ride.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Thanks, for the wheather info. My friend Jason and I are headed up there tonight to ride friday and saturday. I think a little rain should keep the tourists away and the lift lines shorter. :thumb:
If anyone sees me on my polished Mountain Cycle 9point5 with a polished monsterT say Hi.
Tim

LOS

Chimp
Jun 7, 2004
Wherever the money is.
MMike said:
Are you sh*ttin' me? My last trip to Whistler and it'd going to thunderstorm...

Well that's just perfect.....

I wonder what the weather will be like at Mt. Ste Anne......
Looks like Ste. Anne is a bust until Sunday. Pi crisse qui fait frête a Quebec! Serves you right for leaving us, wanker! :nope:

As for Whistler in the rain, last time it rained there I broke my collar bone! Sure it could be Mike's fault, or maybe its cuz I suk, but you may want to be weary of Lower A-Line when its slick.

Attachments

Aug 21, 2003
Bellingham, WA
LOS said:
Looks like Ste. Anne is a bust until Sunday. Pi crisse qui fait frête a Quebec! Serves you right for leaving us, wanker! :nope:

As for Whistler in the rain, last time it rained there I broke my collar bone! Sure it could be Mike's fault, or maybe its cuz I suk, but you may want to be weary of Lower A-Line when its slick.

Its Mikes fault.
I was there. I witnessed the whole thing.