Quantcast

Rain on the east slope.

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Thanks for the weather Western Washington! It started raining and blowing last night just like the west side. I think its maybe the second day this fall that we have had "your weather". Right now its 52 degrees outside. Usually it would be about 30 or maybe even colder. This might finally be the end of "normal mountain biking" over here. If weather turns to normal it should start snowing and freezing. We had some pretty decent mountain biking here the last 3 weeks or so, of course you had to have a headlamp to apprecitate it. ;)

stacy1

Chimp
Sep 14, 2004
OFF 410
I went last Saturday it was sweet, would like to know how the conditions are want to come over this Friday, I imagine SST will be packed, better to head on over to RP.

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
All the snow has melted with the recent warm spell. I rode the trail probably for the last time this year, I ran it with my studded tires. It was a little slippery but not bad, of course I took it easy. My guess is it might be rideable till it snows-maybe Saturday.
I am heading to B'ham and then SC until this place warms up.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Rat Pac will be snowed in for the season by Friday morning. Mark my words....! :) Let the sliding season begin!