Quantcast

Rain

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
It's raining in Wellington at 5pm. My kid and my wife are asleep. I am tired. I don't want to sleep. It's raining.

Havin' a beer. Feeling happy. We need some rain. Look at the golf course and the lawns.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Raining here too after a week or more of sun. I went riding today before it started... now it is going to be too wet to go to the dirt jump park for a few days, because it takes a while to dry out after a few days of rain, and I have a new dirt jumping bike on the way... ahh, I want sun, maybe a bit of rain, but not soaking rain... :(

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
It's been raining horizontally here in Victoria, BC for 19 months. That's not true; sometimes it snows horizontally. Occasionally the rain and snow stop momentarily, but only if the windspeed is over 80 kph. I'm thinking of moving to Tierra del Fuego, or maybe Vladivostok.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
It's been raining horizontally here in Victoria, BC for 19 months. That's not true; sometimes it snows horizontally. Occasionally the rain and snow stop momentarily, but only if the windspeed is over 80 kph. I'm thinking of moving to Tierra del Fuego, or maybe Vladivostok.