Quantcast

Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Just got our first rain in almost 6 months. Time to dig or die b!tches!!! So stoked. Trail season is on.

That is all.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Been fixin' some holes and patching some rough spots in our trails. They got pretty beat up this summer, but held up incredibly well, considering the very high traffic.
Some more substantial rebuilding will take place when it gets a little wetter.
Crappy pics from my cellphone from tonight.... I actually got in some riding once I cleared a few puddles out.

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
We can get a little too much rain at times in se PA, so this weekend I concreted one of my 180 berms that allways gets pot holed. It was a bit of work being that its 4 to 5 feet tall and vert, but hopefully it will save in maintenence in the long run. I put a speedo on my dj bike once and you average 25 mph into it with no brakes :)

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Nah, that sounds un fun.

I'm just gonna rock out on the x box.
Sounds just like you. Hitting the bong, playing video games, and letting everyone else do all the work.:rimshot:

Me and 6 other heads just shoveled for 8 hours, and blew secret up. You'll have to see it to believe it. Place is unreal now. When i left my hands were bleeding. Mission accomplished.

I'm headed to dig at the new spot tues. Lots of patch work to do, and i'm finishing the last hip landing.

stino

Monkey
Jul 14, 2002
belgium
pfff, **** that rain. it hes been raining the past two weeks here, almost non-stop. riding is a big no-no, gave up digging as well, things don't shape when made of mud.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
Me and 6 other heads just shoveled for 8 hours, and blew secret up. You'll have to see it to believe it. Place is unreal now. When i left my hands were bleeding. Mission accomplished.

I'm headed to dig at the new spot tues. Lots of patch work to do, and i'm finishing the last hip landing.
send me pics sucker, you know my email!

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
©2001;3070679 said:
send me pics sucker, you know my email!
I ain't been rollin with a camera, bike, or anything but my shovel. Moved an absurd amount of dirt yesterday. Headed back right now, to throw it down with A-day, Chad, and Juicy.
I'll get some shots your way when we are done. Well, i guess we will never be done, but i'll get some shots when we chill and ride for a bit.