Quantcast

raining in Norcal

Kopiklokoli

Monkey
Jul 31, 2004
Nor Cal, of course
So I will be picking my bike up from my LBS today. I have been trying to get it working since about last April, but because of money and other issues it has taken me this long. I was hoping to have it by the beginning of the summer, but no, school has been in session for about 3 weeks and the first rain of the season has come roughly 3 hours before the bike will be ready. I know a bunch of you are going to say that riding in the rain is fun, and I will agree with you, but I wanted at least a few dry days. Oh well at least the bike works.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Jeez relax it's not going to rain non-stop from now until next summer!

I am just friggin pissed, I had a night ride planned for tonight and my crew has cancelled because someone said it's raining a little bit. What, are they gonna melt? I think I need a new ride group this winter. :stosh:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Zark said:
No rain in SB. Wish it would, trails are damn dusty right now.
It rained a decent amount here in the SF Valley today. I doubt it was enough to make any new jumps, but probably enough to keep the dust down. I can't believe the rain didn't make its way to SB...

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
raining where? it's dry here in Oakland. anyway, I can't wait for a little rain to settle this dust down.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Changleen said:
I hate to ride in the rain.

I wear sh1tty clothes and something warm. glasses too, because theres nothing like road spray in the eyes

It just feels so good to get home and wipe the bike down, then laugh at my clothes soaked and my face covered in mud. Then i make a fat cup of green tea and take a hot shower. good times