Quantcast

Rainy Fontana

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
OK, so the forecast calls for 80% chance on Saturday and it looks like it's going to be a pretty solid rain. Last year we had some wet conditions, but no actual rain during practice or race time, so will the race go on in the rain? Shuttles still be running on Saturday even if it is pissing down? It says there is a 40% chance of rain on Sunday, too...so what's the deal.

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
Fonzie18 said:
The conditions are gonna be nice.
Werd, but would Donnie let us race if it were pouring down?

I'm down to ride in the rain, just wan't to make sure I'm going to be allowed to before I cruise down there.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
The show must go on. As of right now, the weather reports are rain in the late morning, 1-2" and then clearing out for Sunday. I'm sure the track will still be muddy on Sunday, but it should be dry Sunday...

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
I think it'll be some nice conditions on the course. I doubt a little rain will stop Donnie from pulling all this money in. Lets RIDE!!! Pnchine, I fell and hurt my shoulder at Hidden, But I'm still going on Monday, it's really nice, I saw a guy do a front flip and a decade. The second one is sooooo nice now. Peace

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
foesjunky said:
And yes Gary it thunderstorms out here,
Well then they say Thunderstorm out here they mean it's going to do more than drizzle and there might, just might be a bolt od lightening