Quantcast

~@~ Rainy Saturday GMT ~@~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Well I was supposed to go riding this morning but the fact that it's been raining since 6:30am has most likely changed those plans. Unless it magically stops raining and dries up in the next few hours then I doubt I'll do any riding today. Oh well... there is always tomorrow.

Stupid ****ing rain! :shakefist:

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring monkeys ,I woke up and feel like sh*t. I wanted to see promethus today but i would be hacking up all over the place .so that's a no go and I have to go to a wedding tonight for a spoiled cousin I could give a fock about .today is going to suck .

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Don't usually post in these things, but today I come seeking prayer/thoughts/vibes whatever you can do. Yesterday some friends of mine lost their youngest (4yrs) to a very freak accident. Just keep them in your thoughts. She leaves behind an older sister, mom, dad, and a tight knit extended family.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Did 70 on the road today with a faster rider than me. 5500 feet of elevation gain. 15.3 avg mph. Tough ride especially after running 14+ miles last night. Washed the ride down with taco pizza. Now I am sitting here basking in my victory.