Quantcast

rainy tuesday gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good morning all, it apears to be raining here in massachusetts :(. went out and did some filming last night and was gonna go today but its raining and i try to avoid riding in it to save the trails. so nothing to do today but plain out what i wanna film and do it when it stops. hope every one slept good last nigh, i have a full school day so i wont have much time to sneak on the monkey :(, any how be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HELLO. Ah say, HELLO. Indeed, it is raining today. The rest of the week looks great though. My planned 11 mile run last night turned into a 9 mile run on account of tired legs and a calf cramp. Oh well.

NewDog appears to be sick...she's been peeing in her crate, pooping in the house, and generally acting very restless. These are new developments. So, looks like another trip to the vet. Poor puppy.

Day Four of the new car wait. How long does it take them to find me a car? Meh.

Company CEO left me a voicemail message and asked me to call him, and I was all like :panic: :panic: Glad it was just a question.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
gotta go in early to finish shooting the butchering of a lamb & a hog. hopin' i get to try some of the pancetta & parma ham when done.
other than that my day will be the same as any other.
Ive rented a garage that I am gonna use for bikes & also as studio space, so I need to go do some cleaning there before it gets cold out.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning! Thunder and lightning on the way in, had to ford a river on the way in, happy to report nobody in my party came down with dysentary. Barely anybody is in the office, I keep hearing talk about cars floating around in massive puddles.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning all! Looks to be a shiny fall day out, love this time of year. I'm relatively happy today, but some idiot will come by my cube shortly and change that soon, I expect...

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Gonna be a gorgeous day....and I have to go to the dentist and get a tooth pulled. :(

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Drinking coffee and working in beautiful Davis, CA again this week. Actually, it isn't beautiful, its dark and probably going to rain again today. [/grouch]

Have a great day Bishes!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Nice morning here. It appears that my thumb drive with ChromePortable has gone Tango Uniform, so no youtubes on the work computer today. :think: It would seem that a new maintenance base is going to open in Nashville, promotional opportunities abound. Who knows anything about Nashville?

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Bored. Sitting here irritating the **** out of my coworkers. These guys need to grow a pair.
lol...sounds like my cube farm. i work with the bitchiest little boys.

just got back from a trail run with L & the dogs. I woke up retarded today. I think I fell asleep that way too (I spilled a beverage 2.5 times yesterday at work).

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It is a beautiful Fall day out there. Football weather indeed.

I had a dream last night that Amanda Knox was my new coworker. That dream did not suck.

Got a really busy week ahead. Huge art festival that I'm exhibiting at this weekend. I will be crushed come Monday.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Just looking through my pay stub from last week. I noticed on the bottom I haven't had a raise in 4yrs. WTF, I'm sick and tired of this crap. I'm so happy to have a job and work in a great office but man this schit is killing me.

Sorry.... just a little pity party/END

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. I need more coffee. Syd was winey this morning (again) and managed to miss her bus. I realize it's early, but she just doesn't seem to care because "it's too early for young children" LOL! Ah to be 5 and in charge...

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all. I need some coffee.

Just started listening to the new Björk album. I hope its good.

Excited to hear about the new iPhone today and trying to get ready for my interview tomorrow. Also still waiting on the offer from the first place I interviewed with last week.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Yay for Tuesday! Last night I met with some Webcyclery team members for beers and a meeting. I think I'll ride at lunch today. day 2 of our annual audit is underway. Yippie!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I bounced a wadded paper ball of the side of this guys head and yelled "TWO POINTS" and he just gave me a tight little smile. LOL
I just said my boss was a little bitch and ripped the white board off his wall. He then threw miscellaneous hardware at me.

We have a special kind of relationship.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Gearing up for my 7th day in a row commuting on the bike. 15 to 30 miles a day leaves me constantly hungry and with little need for extra exercise or riding.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good afternoon! Amanda Knox will be arriving across the street from me in a coupla hours! We can see the media train lined up from the top floor of our building. They've been there all day! I guess it's kind of exciting :)

In other news... nothing! Ahh, the bliss of having nothing to do except hang out with the family all under one roof... maybe go for a run, maybe ride a bike, maybe sit on the couch. Whatever's clever!