Quantcast

Raisins...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
You know what's hell?

When you think you have a chocolate chip cookie, and you bite into it, and it's ****ing raisins in there instead of chocolate chips. Women everywhere should be punished with lower wages.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So basically raisins are some kind of exotic fruit in Hillbillia? Here's the deal. An oatmeal cookie w/walnuts sucks ass. An oatmeal raisin cookie however is the way jeebus speaks to you. Get to know jeebus better by eating raisins. Why do you think hippies are so happy? It all adds up and will negate all the bad things you obviously do to you're body and mind. Kind of like a diet coke with your Big Mac combo meal. Now quit your bitching, eat some raisins, and go for a bike ride.

PS. If you ever get a felony DWI for driving your lawn tractor to the store for beer and end up fighting a cop after he pulls you over. Save the raisins they give you in jail. You can make a violatile home brew in your toilet with them.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So tough guy. You must like steak right? I am sure you have a bottle of A-1 in your fridge. Grab that bottle and look at the ingredients... Hah! Mother Facker it has raisins in it. Ahahaha! I win.. Jeebus loves me. Ahahaha!

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
So tough guy. You must like steak right? I am sure you have a bottle of A-1 in your fridge. Grab that bottle and look at the ingredients... Hah! Mother Facker it has raisins in it. Ahahaha! I win.. Jeebus loves me. Ahahaha!
Same goes for people that say they don't have anchovies but look at the ingredients of ceaser dressing or worcestershire sauce and you will see anchovies in the list.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I eat my steak bloody raw, flavored only with the sadness of the possibly-still-living cow.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I eat my steak bloody raw, flavored only with the sadness of the possibly-still-living cow.
I have never killed a cow. But given the chance to experience what my friends from Oklahoma describe as a really good steak. Pow pow pow!! And pow for good measure....