Quantcast

Raleigh riders

skurfer333

Monkey
Apr 21, 2005
Raleigh, NC
well I'm moving to Raleigh on the 13th of august and I was just wondering if there are any urban riders/freeriders there. I'm moving from charlotte and theres quite a few of us that go riding a few times a week hitting up dirt jumps, trails, and the urban scene too. Just wondering if raleigh has anything...

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
fa kin su pah mike you are excellent, you are so soo excellent, wouldnt you love to see mee in a beanbag chair eatin cheetos!!!!!!!!!! weaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i am a strange kid
ANYONE UP FOR PEE WEES WEDSDAY>>>>>>>

skurfer333

Monkey
Apr 21, 2005
Raleigh, NC
school man, I've moved every semester I've been in college (including the summer ones) for the past two years. I thought it'd be cool to get as many colleges on my diploma as possible. Goin' on 5 or 6 this time I think...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
skurfer333 said:
school man, I've moved every semester I've been in college (including the summer ones) for the past two years. I thought it'd be cool to get as many colleges on my diploma as possible. Goin' on 5 or 6 this time I think...
actually it reflects non0-commitment to employers when you get out of college.

they wantr someone who is going to stay with the company (at least long enough for you to get laid off)not someone who moves around.

just my 2 cents worth.

oh and all the places they mentioned are cool. but raleigh has somw of the most badass street i have ever riden.