Rally car vids?

Mitch

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
PEI, Canada
Originally posted by Jesus
Where can I download Rally Car vids?

And, where can I get some info on Nico?
bit torrent has some. But it has alot of illegal games/apps also. But it does have television events. And the latest rally race is on there. I'm not going to post the link on here as it is a shady site but you can email me at mitch@allmitch.com and ill let you know

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
Thanks everyone. Those vids are awesome!

I am putting them all on a CD and giving it to my Nascar neighbor. I gotta back up a statement I made earlier about Earnhardt.

I told him the reason he crashed was because he got so bored he fell asleep. And that if he raced Rally, he probably would stay awake.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by DHracer1067
i was gonna post that one up. its pretty sweet.

didnt know anyone died in it though. that tree hit was perty hard though. not really surprising that someone died. what about that last clip which isnt finished. does he go off the cliff?
the very first shot, there is a cameraman next to the road that has to have been killed

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Originally posted by Mitch
bit torrent has some. But it has alot of illegal games/apps also. But it does have television events. And the latest rally race is on there. I'm not going to post the link on here as it is a shady site but you can email me at mitch@allmitch.com and ill let you know
thanks for the link. bit torrent is a super cool p-p. sorda p-p.

WOW is all i can say.

downloading colin mecrea 4 now.