Quantcast

Rally - nico in a Subaru for 05

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
Ten-time Mountain Bike Downhill World Champion Nicolas Vouilloz will continue his new career in rallying by driving a Subaru Impreza WRC prepared by First Motorsport. Vouilloz will compete in the French Rally Championship and most probably in a few rounds of the World Rally Championship in 2005.
http://rally.racing-live.com/en/index.html?http://rally.racing-live.com/en/headlines/news/detail/050125171225.shtml

its good to see his talent is getting recognised, now if only he could keep the car on the road. :p

hope the new drive works well for him, hopefully we'll se him up in the points in the wrc round he enters.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Sweet! Maybe they'll make Lance-Vouilloz commercials now.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Go Nico!

While not the official Subie team, its very cool that he found a ride this year.

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
lovely, first pics i've seem of him in his new drive, looking damn good.

oh god I want to touch it.
i've had my head under the bonnet(hood to you americans) of the 03 prodrive WRC impreza, it was a privateers machine, impressive to say the least!!!
didnt get any further than that though. :( :mumble:
the sound of imprezas just makes me wet myself, dosnt matter how many times i hear it, it never seems to get old.
mark my words, one of these days i WILL have one!

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
biker3 said:
Did solberg end up taking it he was up 8 seconds when i passed out?
hahaha, solberg own3d, he ended up with over a 2 minute lead after gronholm and loeb went out, very very well deserved win, he battled on right to the end, even when he didnt have to.

i love it when solberg wins, he just shows so much joy like it was his first win ever every time he wins, its just nice to see him enjoying it so much.
he has a really good attitude.