Quantcast

Rambo 2008

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
"John, your country needs you...we've built this walker and installed an M-60 in the right handle and a grenade launcher in the left...this cane doubles as a rocket launcher...no, that's for testing your blood sugar..."

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Don't call it a comeback.

I heard his challenge this time is to escape from Madison Square Garden during a Led Zeppelin/Van Halen/Police reunion show.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Don't call it a comeback.

I heard his challenge this time is to escape from Madison Square Garden during a Led Zeppelin/Van Halen/Police reunion show.
He could pretty much walk out at his leisure since the only people that could afford the ticket price for that show would be sipping scotch firmly planted in their seats.

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
"RAMBO" i will go see!
"Raiders of the Lost Ark" is also coming out soon in May! I'll go see it too.

Earlier today we saw (I AM LEGEND) which was depressing,but pretty good.
(Alvin & the Chipmunks) is pretty good!
(National Treasure)"Book of Secrets" is excellent.

Next to see is the latest ( Resident Evil).

deadatbirth

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
In a van down by the river
I am actually looking forward to that one, I saw the preveiw and biggest thing I am looking forward to is Joker, Seems really, Really, twisted!!!!! Cant wait.
yeah the new batman looks sick...i was able to catch a 5-6 minute long scene preview that had a couple weeks ago..looks surprisingly good.

and harrison ford is just as old as stalone...itll be like watching clint eastwood try and act

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Hmm, we must have completely different taste in movies as I enjoyed Idiocracy for what it was worth: a simple Mike Judge flick.
Oh no, I liked it. And the scary part is that i can see that actually happening, Itas just one of those movies that a few brews kinda helps the humor a bit, thats all. Besides, I like money!!!