Quantcast

Rampage 2021

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Man,so much to say,but going with right now.
Is there a chance that the Angel of the shot is making it appear worse than it is?

Did someone alter(photoshop)the image for whatever reason?

What is the steeror tube material? What is the Frame?

I am just wondering,not even the Mighty 66 can deal with such Matters.
Avy

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Is there a chance that the Angel of the shot is making it appear worse than it is?

Avy
nope

it's just a fork flexing

like they always do

doesn't it seem a little wierd that it's pretty much fully extended still on an obvious impact? that's because it's flexing and binding

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Avy
No. Material deflection is a thing. Believe it or not it's supposed to do that, otherwise it would just break.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
nope

it's just a fork flexing

like they always do

doesn't it seem a little wierd that it's pretty much fully extended still on an obvious impact? that's because it's flexing and binding
Ok,I see your point on the Fork binding. Do we know how many Forks he used just out of curisity?

One thought of mine I have Not read here. How in the World did Kyle and Zinks’s Straight Vertical Death Line a couple years ago was passe to the Judges? Then changed it this year with what was shorter but still BaddAss hauling down the Face of the Mountain. RamPage tome. No Love from judges. They were the only two no? Claw also got robbed that year with his line.Death Line he had,crashed it the first time bad but made it on the second if I recall? Sorry to ramble.
Avy