Quantcast

Rampage 2021

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm gonna give Cam more credit than that. He's a trick scientist who cares about crap like which foot forward the riders are riding or if whatever happened before and after somehow makes the trick harder or easier, wind direction, soil density, and how many bowls Bender has smoked thus far during the competition. If he thinks it's a big deal, it'll be because it was hard.
When one commentates Rampage one must follow the Red Bull Script. Cam knows which side of his bread is buttered.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
rampage prediction:

brendon semenuk throws a bar spin. the exact same bar spin he's thrown hundreds if not thousands of times before perhaps even tens of thousands of times, we don't know for sure because this isn't a video game and there isn't a counter. but because No One Has Ever Thrown A Bar Spin In Rampage History™, the commentators will all somehow simultaneously contract amnesia, collectively jizz themselves, and spend the rest of broadcast talking about how HiStOrY hAs BeEn MaDe.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Yawn. Semenuk is like "I do whips off sculpted cliffs in Utah like that for breakfast."

My reply "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?" :)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's been a while so I'm getting back up to speed. Also I have a soft spot for Cam. Us 831 locs have to stick together. :cheers:
all joking aside cam is one of my favorite commentators. as a former competitor he not only understands what the riders are going through and the technical difficulty of everything, but he can also convey it in a way that non riders can understand.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
rampage prediction:

brendon semenuk throws a bar spin. the exact same bar spin he's thrown hundreds if not thousands of times before perhaps even tens of thousands of times, we don't know for sure because this isn't a video game and there isn't a counter. but because No One Has Ever Thrown A Bar Spin In Rampage History™, the commentators will all somehow simultaneously contract amnesia, collectively jizz themselves, and spend the rest of broadcast talking about how HiStOrY hAs BeEn MaDe.
Paul B would beg to disagree with you...

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-14 at 09.57.35.jpeg

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Zink slammed haaaard today.

That was Nasty.

He was WAY off line too. That was a bit surprising due to the size of the landing.

<edit> Just heard that he may have has a punctured bruised lung...

...according to the man himself.

That is a huge relief.

Last edited: