Quantcast

Rampage 2022

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
my palms were sweating over that 64ft stepdown the arrow said he was going to do

guess that's run 2

looked like a different lip than he used to backflip
I like the arrow graphic thing. Really cool. Wish I invented it. But it all gets thrown out the window when the rider doesn't do what "marketing" says :)

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
my LBS has been selling endura for at least 4 or 5 years
Endura is a Scottish company who originated 20miles or so from here and all their products used to be made here but I think they only manufacture a few select lines here now with the rest now designed here but made abroad. It's a fairly popular brand in the UK with more of an XC/road older guy following (UK Enduro is just XC IMO). It's always had a bit of a reputation for random duboius durability/quality and odd sizing. Having said that the only endura items I've ever used were a couple of pairs of winter longs that both lasted the best part of 20 years before finally wearing through the ass just a few years back.

Might as well talk about OG lycra now the de-rigueur wind delay has turned up ;)

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Endura is a Scottish company who originated 20miles or so from here and all their products used to be made here but I think they only manufacture a few select lines here now with the rest now designed here but made abroad. It's a fairly popular brand in the UK with more of an XC/road older guy following (UK Enduro is just XC IMO). It's always had a bit of a reputation for random duboius durability/quality and odd sizing. Having said that the only endura items I've ever used were a couple of pairs of winter longs that both lasted the best part of 20 years before finally wearing through the ass just a few years back.

Might as well talk about OG lycra now the de-rigueur wind delay has turned up ;)
Doesn't Endura sponsor the Athertons for a while now?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Doesn't Endura sponsor the Athertons for a while now?
The famous UK DH family no-one admits to liking?
You can probably guess how that played out in sales of whatever DH kit they make.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Fewer live views for more profit? I hope that strategy bites them in the ass. :shakefist:

I've been riding Endura stuff for years and have had good luck with fit and durability. Coming from the land of haggis it's no surprise the wet (and wet-ish) weather stuff particularly stands out.

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
The famous UK DH family no-one admits to liking?
You can probably guess how that played out in sales of whatever DH kit they make.
Probably gives them a healthy profit because otherwise they would not do it for that long?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Probably gives them a healthy profit because otherwise they would not do it for that long?
The "Family"?
or
Endura?

Endura sponsors quite a few fairly high profile teams/athletes in multiple sports/disiplines. no idea how well rewarded financially any teams/Athletes are to wear it

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Also sounds like the best run that happened ended up winning so that's cool.
Yeah, some of the judging fatter down the leaderboard was pretty suspect, but Rheeder deserved the win.

You like tight little pants and bmx tricks?

You like desert mountains that get turned into smooth dirtjumps?

You like events that only get through the first half of the show?

then fella, have I got a replay for you!
But yeah, also that.