Quantcast

Rampage 2022

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Figure this is necessary...

Unfortunately it sounds like Straight was Heli lifted out of practice. Hope it was just a precaution and wish him the best.

Last edited:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
was waiting for a rampage thread. i know people have soured on it but i'll still watch. stoked to see what riddle brings...
I can understand that but I personally have not soured on it, I've been to a few and it really is amazing to see. What I would love to see is a mini series of these 'type' events in varying types of terrain, that would be super cool. How about these bmx ahem slopestyle events turn back into real mountain bike events?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
fuck espn. total fucking money grab.

Red Bull: "we just lost broadcast rights to UCI racing, we need to bulk up our MTB coverage"

Also Red Bull: "Let's put the live broadcast of one of our most popular events behind a paywall in the country that's hosting it"

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Red Bull: "we just lost broadcast rights to UCI racing, we need to bulk up our MTB coverage"

Also Red Bull: "Let's put the live broadcast of one of our most popular events behind a paywall in the country that's hosting it"
I think it's fantastic that I can't watch an event occurring within driving distance from me. Not without subscribing to a thing that has literally no other appeal to me whatsoever.

Remember when they said streaming would revolutionize access? Remember when they said only watch what you want?

That existed for about 5-8 years really well.

Now god bless the pirates.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog

This.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Its like MMA bloodsport PPV.

or whatever it is people view on ESPN

Soon, AI will be running every “game”.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I always see Andreu as the Maradona of Freeride.

Is that James Brown's pic is on the top of his helmet?

[EDIT] Hahaha... no

Need better specs

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I think it's fantastic that I can't watch an event occurring within driving distance from me. Not without subscribing to a thing that has literally no other appeal to me whatsoever.

Remember when they said streaming would revolutionize access? Remember when they said only watch what you want?
FREEDOM isn't free FFS!
come to Scotland.
Streaming it subscription free here

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I couldn't figure it out either. Bunny hop into a manual to ??????
Yeah. I was expecting some sort of spin/fakie knowing his roots then he throws like a bunny hop to rear wheel trials hop looking thing.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
So an arguably less difficult line than Dylan's with just a shit table, shit whip and one half decent table = 63.66

erm... What?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
So an arguably less difficult line than Dylan's with just a shit table, shit whip and one half decent table = 63.66

erm... What?
Seems like they're putting a pretty high priority on doing the run cleanly. Stark definitely did more, but he also made more mistakes.

Not saying I necessarily like that, but it makes some sense.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
someone should just pull the power and board up that portacabin with the judges inside .

doing absolutely fuck all cleanly isn't ever better than pulling off a difficult move but blowing a foot off

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
fuck over the first 10 guys then give kyle strait a 90 for a relatively easy trick he's done for 20 years.

without kyle, I think it just goes to the best slopestyle tricks down the easiest line
:rofl:

It's funny because it's true though.