Quantcast

Rampage 2022

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I prefer Hardline.

Granted Rampage is entertaining. (Insert "Are you not entertained?!" Meme from Gladiator movie) But I really only watch it cuz I like mountain biking and watching TV or vids on a device :)

Had there been a WC DH race on - I might watch the replay of the Rampage. But slopestyle is not really my jam.
I learned to like watching slopestyle. Maybe it's spending some time with dirt jumpers but imho slopestyle has much clearer scoring than rampage so that's also better since when someone wins you don't get "Norbs got robbed" as often

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I learned to like watching slopestyle. Maybe it's spending some time with dirt jumpers but imho slopestyle has much clearer scoring than rampage so that's also better since when someone wins you don't get "Norbs got robbed" as often
Slopestyle makes more sense to toodle brain when I get to watch the slow mo replays. Fuck I can't process what they're doing in real time.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
R2 + L1 X, circle, triangle, triangle, square then X

Rogatkin is the same but press all those buttons twice during the same jump.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Slopestyle makes more sense to toodle brain when I get to watch the slow mo replays. Fuck I can't process what they're doing in real time.
I usually watch Slopestyle the day after and quite early so it's right around the time I take my ritalin.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
slopestyle is easier to score in large part because all the riders are riding the same line (usually). line choice is a weighted factor in rampage scoring.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
slopestyle is easier to score in large part because all the riders are riding the same line (usually). line choice is a weighted factor in rampage scoring.
Exactly that. Should have said what I meant by "clearer scoring". Also you can't really go faster/slower because of the one line so no brownie points for fast runs