Quantcast

Rampage is dead- Zion Freeride Festival lives on.

Sep 5, 2005
We are happy to announce the Zion Freeride Festival, Oct, 1-2, the weekend directly after Interbike. We have secured a all new freeride zone around the corner from where the Rampage was held. You'll be able to have first lines on the all new site and win prizes by rider voted ballot. Enjoy partys both nights and make a bunch of new friends. Get coverage for yourself and sponsors and have the time of your life!
www.zionfreeridefestival.com

http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=list&function=myphotos&photouserid=83980

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
i might just have to try this it looks like it could be some fun

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
so everybody can ride ?! i mean on rampage i think only pro. riders can ride but i hope that on zion can everybody ride, common riders and pro riders ?!

deam europe, if i only have money to come to usa now..

i have problem with opening zion site---comp. problems

Sep 5, 2005
The ZFF is an open entry event. Bring the kids, wife and your buddys. Just be sure to sign everyone up because space is limited due to the BLM. We want as many riders and media as possible and we only have rights for 300 people total including staff so get your registration form in before it's too late.
The www.zionfreeridefestival.com site has new info and is up now.

Flights to Vegas are cheep and it's only a 2 hour drive from there. Come join us! Cheers

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
zionfreerider said:
Flights to Vegas are cheep and it's only a 2 hour drive from there.
huh maybe for you but ticket for me and bike from fcking europe i mean Croatia is veeeeery expensive...

i will defenetly ride if i only have money for going to USA, maybe nextyear or maybe years and years later :(

Sep 5, 2005
Downhiller said:
huh maybe for you but ticket for me and bike from fcking europe i mean Croatia is veeeeery expensive...

i will defenetly ride if i only have money for going to USA, maybe nextyear or maybe years and years later :(

Bummer, I'll huck one for you. Maybe we will see you next time.
cheers
:thumb:

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
sound like fum but sounds like you have to be pritty experience rider so don't count me in yet

Sep 5, 2005
Adam Novatt said:
sound like fum but sounds like you have to be pritty experience rider so don't count me in yet
We have terrain for all skill levels. Check out the got skills page to get a good idea of the easier stuff. If you want to try and ride this stuff we have three areas for riders to go top to bottom without more than a five foot drop, a potential for no drops on two lines. For the rest of you we have a bunch of sick terrain.