Quantcast

Ran into mr Wyatt of former atlanta fame saturday

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So I'm at the top of the downieville shuttle and see a bunch of obviously specialized employed people unloading a van with a bunch of prototype bikes.

I start asking questions of one of them and realize it's Chris from maxxis/atlanta. Turns out he just moved out here and got a job with the big S. They're running a propaganda camp at northstar right now for all the specialized dealers..........riding lifts......bastards.

Anyway, just thought that was kind of cool and I know a lot of you guys know him. Hopefully I'll get to show him around tahoe at some point.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
You show Chris around all you like, but do not follow him or his lines.
Don't let how nice and cool of a guy he is fool you.
He is one of the more insane dudes I have ever met.
Total disregard for his own safety.

One time, I watched him launch himself off a rock drop onto a big gathering of pointy embedded rocks. He had nowhere to land but on his bashguard.
He did it on purpose. :wonky2: ;)

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Yeah, Chris is the only person I know to totaly destroy a TLD SE moto helemt the first day he wears it.

We definately miss him around here.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
kidwoo said:
Man now I'm thinking about rough trails to take him down just so I can sit and watch.
Something definately with an iffy gap or drop. Wyatt will go for it with a rare gusto. :agree:

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
profro said:
Yeah, Chris is the only person I know to totaly destroy a TLD SE moto helemt the first day he wears it.

We definately miss him around here.
Was that earlier this season at the 'Rock? I think I was up there that day.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Definatley the nicest crazy person i've ever met.

tell him sorba folks said hi.