Quantcast

Random food pics

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Teh fvckis this? Instagram?
Its not your lawn, quit yelling at us..... Its a pretty simple concept. If you have a random pic of food you either partaken in or appreciate and feel compelled to share here in the forum you already participate in. Then post away. If not, then don't.... Thanks for your anticipated cooperation....

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Its not your lawn, quit yelling at us..... Its a pretty simple concept. If you have a random pic of food you either partaken in or appreciate and feel compelled to share here in the forum you already participate in. Then post away. If not, then don't.... Thanks for your anticipated cooperation....
Gotta get the shitposts in when i can

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I need to know more about your bean preparation? Thanks...
It's really basic: Green Beans, Garlic, Green Olives, Kosher Sea Salt , coarse ground Black Pepper, Olive oil (don't use virgin or extra virgin as they burn and turn bitter), Feta Cheese crumbles

.Slice up your Green Olives and some cloves of Garlic. Steam the beans until warm not fully cooked.

Heat up your skillet with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper (to taste). when the garlic starts to sizzle add in the beans and stir until just about cooked the way you like them and toss in the olives for the last minute of cook time. Add the Feta cheese to give good coverage, stir it in to melt it a little then transfer to a serving plate. serve it hot.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It's really basic: Green Beans, Garlic, Green Olives, Kosher Sea Salt , coarse ground Black Pepper, Olive oil (don't use virgin or extra virgin as they burn and turn bitter), Feta Cheese crumbles

.Slice up your Green Olives and some cloves of Garlic. Steam the beans until warm not fully cooked.

Heat up your skillet with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper (to taste). when the garlic starts to sizzle add in the beans and stir until just about cooked the way you like them and toss in the olives for the last minute of cook time. Add the Feta cheese to give good coverage, stir it in to melt it a little then transfer to a serving plate. serve it hot.
I am so stealing this recipe....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
*girl squeal*

I got repped by @jdcamb for my home made ravioli.

NOTICE ME SENPAI!

Stuffing recipe:
  • 7 oz. pecorino cheese, grated
  • 10 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
  • 7 oz. baby spinach, sauteed with half a yellow onion, fuck ton of garlic and olive oil, cooled and chopped finely
  • >handful of parsley, fresh and chopped
  • 2 eggs
  • 24 oz. fresh ricotta, drained
  • salt, to taste
  • black pepper, to taste
*makes a lot.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
*girl squeal*

I got repped by @jdcamb for my home made ravioli.

NOTICE ME SENPAI!

Stuffing recipe:
  • 7 oz. pecorino cheese, grated
  • 10 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
  • 7 oz. baby spinach, sauteed with half a yellow onion, fuck ton of garlic and olive oil, cooled and chopped finely
  • >handful of parsley, fresh and chopped
  • 2 eggs
  • 24 oz. fresh ricotta, drained
  • salt, to taste
  • black pepper, to taste
*makes a lot.
Fuck ton being my favorite unit of measure. I am pretty sure I got this nailed...