Quantcast

Random Food Thread.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Aldo's Italian Sausage Rolls....

Cook some good quality Italian sausages rare (remove the casing).
Cook some peppers and onions.
Take 2 tubes of crescent roll dough and separate into squares instead of triangles (2 pieces of dough)
Heat the oven up per dough instruction's
Shred some Jack Cheese (2 Cups for 8 sausage rolls).
Place the sausage onto the dough square.
Add the peppers, onions, cheese into the mix.
Ad some sweet spicy barbeque sauce to the mix (if you know what Boss sauce is use that. If not then Sweet Baby Rays will work).
Roll them up and place on a buttered baking tray seam side down poke holes with a fork to vent.
Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until they look done.
Let them cool or suffer the consequence.
Serve with some bonghits and cheap beer.
Eat to many and then take a nap.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
My lips be tingling and the belly be warm. Did a dry rub on a cross rib steak and let it sit for three days, thin sliced it and marinated it in a small amount of Yoshidas for a few hours then seared it up. Sliced cabbage, red onion, cilantro, Dubliner cheese, Avocado, Ghost Pepper salsa, topped with fresh diced Habanero Pepper on steamed white corn tortillas. So good
120598009_3941785159171798_6305015066452348349_o.jpg

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
My lips be tingling and the belly be warm. Did a dry rub on a cross rib steak and let it sit for three days, thin sliced it and marinated it in a small amount of Yoshidas for a few hours then seared it up. Sliced cabbage, red onion, cilantro, Dubliner cheese, Avocado, Ghost Pepper salsa, topped with fresh diced Habanero Pepper on steamed white corn tortillas. So good View attachment 150504
Dare I say, too many competing peppers?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I picked up a huge pork shoulder for $13 a week or two ago. Now there is something like 8 or 9 pounds of pulled pork in my fridge. No pics, just thought I'd share. :busted:

Might need to take some and make pork enchiladas....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend Oirishi bought me a Wok. Its from Target. I could of left well enough alone. But I am an asshole through and through.... I suspect I won't be hearing from her anytime soon.