Quantcast

Random Food Thread.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Do they put some sort of honey on that chicken?

There is a mexican joint in a city around here that makes some delicious fried chicken with honey drizzled on it. omg. :drool:

Its so good that we even stopped there after I got out of the hospital when I separated and blasted my shoulder apart. Or maybe it was the pork belly tacos? :drool:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Do they put some sort of honey on that chicken?

There is a mexican joint in a city around here that makes some delicious fried chicken with honey drizzled on it. omg. :drool:

Its so good that we even stopped there after I got out of the hospital when I separated and blasted my shoulder apart. Or maybe it was the pork belly tacos? :drool:
yes. they add a honey/hot drizzle to the works. it doesn't suck.
AND, they're located between two local killer trails & descents here in town!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
yes. they add a honey/hot drizzle to the works. it doesn't suck.
AND, they're located between two local killer trails & descents here in town!
I always enjoyed The Spot for a pint and some pub grub when I was in the area... this new place also looks worthy of dropping by some time, when there isn't a goddam pandemic going on. :rant:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Been saving carcasses and various parts and have a vat of chicken stock going in the insta pot today. Not something I'd normally be doing on a weekday - WFH has it's advantages!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Been saving carcasses and various parts and have a vat of chicken stock going in the insta pot today. Not something I'd normally be doing on a weekday - WFH has it's advantages!
It sure does. Made homemade sourdough pita and ciabatti yesterday... :drool:

Been on a manicotti kick a bit as well - made with homemade crespelle, then stuffed with either an Italian sausage/ricotta mix or ricotta/spinach, depending. So tasty.

And of course, for pi day:

1616084638264.png

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Truth be told. I cannot eat as much as I used to. I eat alone mostly. A whole pizza is a waste. I throw much of it away. Wings and Pizza are bad for you mostly.