Quantcast

Random Food Thread.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I try to adhere to the pick it up and eat it BS. I make a thick pure beef burger I shoot for a half pound 80/20 medium. Cheese if it is good. Maybe some onions, Raw, Thin sliced, fried or grilled I don't care. Pickle on the side. Always got to have a Pickle. Warsaw Falcons for me. Nah who am I kidding. I chop that bitch up and pile it on. My local Bakery makes a kick ass Chiabata or a Thomas' Large English Muffin grilled. My friend Amy makes a Italian Sausage burger 1/2 80/20 1/2 Hot Italian sausage. She adds Hot Jalapeno Pepper cheese and French fried onions served on a Big Soft Roll. I usually eat 2 along with her Baked Beans. Her Baked Beans are the best. She also makes a awesome Hot Pepper Jam.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
How are you not 300 pounds?
Lap Pond to myself at the Jewish Community Center 3 days a week. 3 sets of Situps. 2 sets of pushups. 10 pullups. daily. Long walks in the cold woods and snow. Riding Motorcycles in the Woods. Regularly scaring myself. Going to Temple. Sleeping properly. Hydrating properly. Eating Vegetables. Sex in the woods. Waffles.
IMG_0201.jpg

Today. Chopped Wood also. My scale doesn't go that high...

Last edited: