Quantcast

Random Food Thread.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
made cheesesteaks yesterday for the eagles game. got the good sub rolls from corropolese. bell peppers from the garden and used the homemade pickled jalapenos. twas too tasty to photograph, just take my word for it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
made cheesesteaks yesterday for the eagles game. got the good sub rolls from corropolese. bell peppers from the garden and used the homemade pickled jalapenos. twas too tasty to photograph, just take my word for it.
Man I read this as cheeseCAKES and was like WTF are you making??!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Isn't there a frozen pizza thread? Maybe not.
I had this 2 times now and it is the best frozen pizza ever. It is a little heavy on the dough if you don't like that. The Supreme was excellent.

The Authentic Motor City Pizza Co. | Our Products (motorcitypizzacompany.com)

Not bad. The Yinzers left one in my freezer. I baked it up in the toaster oven and everyone ate it up. I like the crispy cheese burnie crust part. The toaster oven drains my batteries down to 10%. Luckily it was sunny out the next day. I try to keep my system at 100%. I am told I should fully drain my batteries. But I get paranoid when they get below 10%.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Stouffers French bread pizzas. The Supreme ones are pretty good. Good mix of meat and veggie. For frozen. Big fan of their mac and cheese also.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

If a bagel is holeless, it is soulless. And if a bagel has no soul, there is simply no reason for it to be made.

+++

#I'd still hit it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

If a bagel is holeless, it is soulless. And if a bagel has no soul, there is simply no reason for it to be made.

+++

#I'd still hit it.
Yeah - the oven spring was far beyond my expectations... need to get my holes bigger next time. :brows:

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004

Delicious!
20221112_172126.jpg