Quantcast

Random new bike thread

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I know right, I hate roads too. If only those pesky drug dealers paid tax.
i know a guy very pro weed legalization, lives in a state that is legal for recreational, and still buys his pot black market because he doesn't want to pay taxes on it. i asked how he can be sure it's not laced with fentanyl, i never got a direct answer.

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
i know a guy very pro weed legalization, lives in a state that is legal for recreational, and still buys his pot black market because he doesn't want to pay taxes on it. i asked how he can be sure it's not laced with fentanyl, i never got a direct answer.
Pretty much all my buddies who are still potheads in Massachusetts do the same thing. Either that or grow it themselves. You are allowed by law to have up to six plants I think. Maybe four. Either way, plenty.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Pretty much all my buddies who are still potheads in Massachusetts do the same thing. Either that or grow it themselves. You are allowed by law to have up to six plants I think. Maybe four. Either way, plenty.
i was pointing out the irony of being pro legalization but still buying from the black market. also, LOL at the idea of this guy growing his own. he's the type that can barely keep a fake plant alive.