Quantcast

Random new bike thread

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I know right, I hate roads too. If only those pesky drug dealers paid tax.
i know a guy very pro weed legalization, lives in a state that is legal for recreational, and still buys his pot black market because he doesn't want to pay taxes on it. i asked how he can be sure it's not laced with fentanyl, i never got a direct answer.

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
i know a guy very pro weed legalization, lives in a state that is legal for recreational, and still buys his pot black market because he doesn't want to pay taxes on it. i asked how he can be sure it's not laced with fentanyl, i never got a direct answer.
Pretty much all my buddies who are still potheads in Massachusetts do the same thing. Either that or grow it themselves. You are allowed by law to have up to six plants I think. Maybe four. Either way, plenty.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Pretty much all my buddies who are still potheads in Massachusetts do the same thing. Either that or grow it themselves. You are allowed by law to have up to six plants I think. Maybe four. Either way, plenty.
i was pointing out the irony of being pro legalization but still buying from the black market. also, LOL at the idea of this guy growing his own. he's the type that can barely keep a fake plant alive.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
The BMW legacy is strong with this one:

It could be run singlespeed (two chains/two idlers) or geared (one chain/one idler).

Medium/Large sizes are 27.5, while the XL one is a mullet:

Moar info:

EDIT: It also reminds me of @Peregrinebikes
why would you keep the godawful profile cranks unless you have to run LHD? I'd run it racelink style with dual chains and gears to keep things tidy. Glad to see somebody doing it, rather than just talking about it though!

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
neko's so glad he gtfo right now...
Yes now he has better looking frames, a way better welder that makes the frames. Intense used to be making nice looking frames but for the past years they have some really auwful looking frames.

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
Imagine if Gwin came out and put the smoke on everybody? If Greg Minnaar can win Worlds at Val di Sole, anything is possible. Not likely but Gwin is the one guy in the field that has done things that will never be done again.
Good to know Intense is all in and 100% committed to giving Gwin and Dak a Bike upgrade, could be a game changer.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Gotta wonder about the timing of these... Neko leaves to explore riding frames of his own design. He invites his buddy (and former teammate) to come ride, have a look at the new frames, and swing a leg over his creation. Former teammate's framebuilder all of a sudden starts leaking images of a bike being built with the same philosophy... :brow::tinfoil:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Gotta wonder about the timing of these... Neko leaves to explore riding frames of his own design. He invites his buddy (and former teammate) to come ride, have a look at the new frames, and swing a leg over his creation. Former teammate's framebuilder all of a sudden starts leaking images of a bike being built with the same philosophy... :brow::tinfoil:
Neko said in his latest video that he created (or last edited) the design for his new bike last June.

Maybe they were doing it together and had completely given up on the current Intense?

Then again, if the prototype is complete dog shit, why not go back to the production bike (assuming they were available)? It seemed to work for Seth Sherlock and the previous team.

vivisectxi

Monkey
Jan 14, 2021
yeast van
or an alu forbidden? still question the relative efficiency of building full cnc frames, but now that there's a few people doing them suggests perhaps it's viable?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
“Un bécik Canadien québécois
un Français, canadien-français
un Américain du nord, français
un francophone québécois-canadien un Québécois d’expression canadienne-française-française.
Un bike Canadien américain francophone d’Amérique du Nord ; un Franco-québécois. 100% Franco-canadien du Québec.”

Elvis Graton

:rofl: