Quantcast

Random new bike thread

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Looks like a Neko? Actually, it looks like [poop emoji] imo.

BTW, anybody know what crank set that is? I'm off the back on new pedal sticks, but damn, thats quite the chainring.
No Idea on the Crank,but is it not very close to Race Time? What the Fuck? So he is starting the season on a Proto? Why put that Gay Ass Prototype Sticker on the Frame? The only reason I can think of is ,“Legal” problems could occur?
Avy

vivisectxi

Monkey
Jan 14, 2021
yeast van
dunno if it has any affect from a performance perspective, but the angles at which the swing link is both leveraged by the seatstay and engages the shock LOOK... bad? seems like you're putting all sorts of unnecessary force into the pivots, which *feels* like it would be inefficient? pure speculation, but it seems having your driving forces aligned at an angle closer to perpendicular to the lever arm would be better. where's the enginerds in the house?

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
dunno if it has any affect from a performance perspective, but the angles at which the swing link is both leveraged by the seatstay and engages the shock LOOK... bad? seems like you're putting all sorts of unnecessary force into the pivots, which *feels* like it would be inefficient? pure speculation, but it seems having your driving forces aligned at an angle closer to perpendicular to the lever arm would be better. where's the enginerds in the house?
Fuck off freedom hater. That gorgeous conglomeration of foreign sourced bauxite is performance incarnate, and if you dropped it on a column of Russian armored vehicles it would likely destroy all of them. Its basically a freedom laser.

So yeah, the shock layout seems odd to me too, and it looks like the air can is almost(?) touching the downtube. Prototype indeed...Really hope Aaron's new tires are amaze balls, as it looks like he might need it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The front shock pin looks like it has already left the chat.

I thought he was running TRP, Box or some other stuff for drivetrain?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Both the crankset and RD are Saint Protos IIRC.
you sure about that? IFR isn't on shimano. also those cranks have a drive side bolt cap. that's not how shimano stuff is configured. i have heard TRP is working on new drivetrain stuff.

Access to shock damping adjusters looks like a PITA
there's a removable plastic panel on the bottom of the DT split for access

The front shock pin looks like it has already left the chat.

I thought he was running TRP, Box or some other stuff for drivetrain?
yea gwin is on TRP. this isn't gwin's bike, it's seth sherlocks. Dak was seen riding his at WR too.

Are you sure it's an Intense?
100%

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
you sure about that? IFR isn't on shimano. also those cranks have a drive side bolt cap. that's not how shimano stuff is configured. i have heard TRP is working on new drivetrain stuff.

there's a removable plastic panel on the bottom of the DT split for access

yea gwin is on TRP. this isn't gwin's bike, it's seth sherlocks. Dak was seen riding his at WR too.

100%
So is Gwin’s Bike in the same Late Ass Stage as this one? Jimedy Cricket’s,are you kidding me? I do not get it? Neko I understand,and it is very impressive what he has done in a very short time,I have much Love and Hope him injury free for the upcoming season.

I am very upset with All these different change’s,and tome what seem’s like Gwin bit off more than he can chew. I Love Gwin,fuckin sic ass fuck. However,Tire change,Outfit,YouTube,MotheFucker get the Bike Ready!
Fuck! Janky ass shots like this of the Frame so close to the First Race is a joke. It’s Go Time. I hope I am Smokin Crack,cause I am not impressed.
Avy

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I really wish Intense would stop trying to push the envelope every other direction hoping something will stick; and just remake the M1 with a modern geo.