Quantcast

Random new bike thread

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
That is for sure a clean looking bike. But yeah that rear must be a little flexy.

I know its cliche or whatever, but as the owner of a bike without bottle mounts, it can suck when you want to go on those short quick rides which really only require a little bit of water.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am just an armchair engineer, but isn't an open half-tube structure with a big hole on the structural side in an area like this weakening the frame massively?

That thick rim around the opening will compensate for a lot of the missing material in the "tube". There is no reason why this can't be strong enough if material thickness is properly selected. It will just compromise weight and possibly rigidity compared to a closed tube.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
So is Gwin’s Bike in the same Late Ass Stage as this one? Jimedy Cricket’s,are you kidding me? I do not get it? Neko I understand,and it is very impressive what he has done in a very short time,I have much Love and Hope him injury free for the upcoming season.

I am very upset with All these different change’s,and tome what seem’s like Gwin bit off more than he can chew. I Love Gwin,fuckin sic ass fuck. However,Tire change,Outfit,YouTube,MotheFucker get the Bike Ready!
Fuck! Janky ass shots like this of the Frame so close to the First Race is a joke. It’s Go Time. I hope I am Smokin Crack,cause I am not impressed.
Avy
Sorry Boys,wrong thread. I posted my thoughts on the wrong thread. I got confused. I suspect that is why none of you cunt’s gave a reply. Very nice of you,for it would have been mean.
Avy

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
The crew was drinking beers and watching EWS and DH vids from the long past (ok like 2016 - 18) and all commented on how much more rad and rowdy the racing was on the smaller wheels. It's good to see some brands still punching out 27.5 bikes. Makes me wish they'd give them their own category or something just so we could still see some on the world stage getting rallied hard.

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
yeah but six seconds on his home track against not really any other elite world cup level riders except gwin who it sounds like had an off or mechanical...
Yeah, true. I guess I’m just rooting for the guy. Seems like hes shown so much promise the last few years. Then to get dropped by YT only to end up on Intense…

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Apparently conditions were bad enough they decided to to cancel finals. Results based on seeding/qualifying from yesterday.
photo of pits in vital thread...they knew winds/weather were coming...wonder why they left everything up? it's not like they were massive wc-level setups...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
photo of pits in vital thread...they knew winds/weather were coming...wonder why they left everything up? it's not like they were massive wc-level setups...
The real news