Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
We had Chicken Wings and Onion Rings to start. The wings were fucking amazing. I had the Fish and Chips as it was highly recommended. I would go back for those wings. Maybe just get the Hot next time. Lots of Local Talent...

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
We had Chicken Wings and Onion Rings to start. The wings were fucking amazing. I had the Fish and Chips as it was highly recommended. I would go back for those wings. Maybe just get the Hot next time. Lots of Local Talent...
The hot are really hot. In no particular order I recommend the shoestring fries, chicken sandwich, chicken quesadilla, beef on weck, wings and fingers. All the wing/finger sauces are made in house and delicious, none of that butter and Franks red hot bullshit other places serve.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The hot are really hot. In no particular order I recommend the shoestring fries, chicken sandwich, chicken quesadilla, beef on weck, wings and fingers. All the wing/finger sauces are made in house and delicious, none of that butter and Franks red hot bullshit other places serve.
We got the Extras, saucy. I had a fat burny lips afterwards. Much to hot. The blue cheese was excellent, best I ever had. I like the town also. The Inn is plush. I like it there.