Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
How do you call this dish?
Back in the day. After riding in the Fells. We would stop along Boston Avenue in I believe Medford. Right after the river. There was 4 or 5 Pizza joints along there. All in competition with each other over who ever had the best pies. We were a bunch of hippies in the Belmont Bicycle Works van. Living it up. The pizza joints in Cambridge and Somerville where we lived sucked. They catered to students willing to pay the prices. We were poor and had to pay the rent... Santarpios in East Boston is pretty good also...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
yea, like bears.
I had bear spaghetti once, my bro-on-law shot the bear from 300 yards out on a boat in AK on his first attempt. They wanted the rug for baby pics and used everything else usable. It was a tasty bear. Though I discovered my favorite meat anymore is caribou sausage... and I can get that down here!

We even have a song for it also. Do you want to hear it?
Fried spam, fried spam, cheese and bologna, after the macaroni we'll have onions pickles, and pretzels, and then we'll have some more fried spam--FRIED SPAM FRIED SPAM

Second verse, same as the first, PSP version a whole lot worse...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That's a house? Looks like a small urgent care center.
You couldn't quite see the beach from the porch (the dune blocked it, but I think you could from the party deck above), but you could see the ocean and waves. The sunsets would just be amazing from there. It was along the path to the beach from our cabin. It was such a cool shape and had a garage to match.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You couldn't quite see the beach from the porch (the dune blocked it, but I think you could from the party deck above), but you could see the ocean and waves. The sunsets would just be amazing from there. It was along the path to the beach from our cabin. It was such a cool shape and had a garage to match.
In other words tsunami debris. But it is probably owned by rich white people so the government will pay for it if you survive.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
In other words tsunami debris. But it is probably owned by rich white people so the government will pay for it if you survive.
It wasn't front line, but it would get taken out for sure. The house in the front line of this pic is a log cabin (and is actually for sale). A log cabin at the beach just seems weird, even in the PNW.

Attachments

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Contemplated going up there today. Really glad I passed. Especially with morons like this around..."it's all about getting out with your bros, crushing some Natty Ice, & shredding the gnar as early as possible so we can get back to the frat for gameday tomorrow! What's not to love?"

Please, for the love of all that is sacred and holy, tell me Chad Billingsley (At least this one...) doesn't exist...
Someone fell off of Lewanee. He was drunk too. :rofl: