Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
tell me you bought that anvil? its beat up but is worth more probably
I tried to get it but a bunch of middle aged men swooped in and tried to argue with me about who was going to buy it. My needs for an anvil are almost zero so I walked off. I did buy this though,

20180302_085403.jpg

A friend has been looking for a good deal on a snowblower for a year or more it seems so I locked it down and he came back for it with the tommy gate.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I tried to get it but a bunch of middle aged men swooped in and tried to argue with me about who was going to buy it. My needs for an anvil are almost zero so I walked off. I did buy this though,

View attachment 128073

A friend has been looking for a good deal on a snowblower for a year or more it seems so I locked it down and he came back for it with the tommy gate.
That's a very monocle blower, I would hit that.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

If you lived there. You would be like look at my house, fucking look at my beautiful House! Then you would go home and cry because my House is way betterer then yours....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Carbon freedom.
The conditions need to one in a million for the High Tide to be that high. Plymouth bay is pretty sheltered from storms because of Cape Cod. My Brothers place held up... He is on Gilbert in Rexhame where this pic is from...