Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was walking the dog couple mornings ago before work and we saw an owl nail a rabbit, only for it to fly of when we got too close. Later that evening, found the rabbits decapitated head on the sidewalk. Nature is badass.
When I lived on the boat a neighbor on a million dollar yacht had a chihuahua that sat outside and barked all day. I used to wave and point out the easy meal to the bald eagles but the lazy fucks never went for it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
When I lived on the boat a neighbor on a million dollar yacht had a chihuahua that sat outside and barked all day. I used to wave and point out the easy meal to the bald eagles but the lazy fucks never went for it.
busy representing freedom...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Was walking the dog couple mornings ago before work and we saw an owl nail a rabbit, only for it to fly of when we got too close. Later that evening, found the rabbits decapitated head on the sidewalk. Nature is badass.
back in high school this happened but it was a hawk and a pigeon, we found the pigeon's decapitated body.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
back in high school this happened but it was a hawk and a pigeon, we found the pigeon's decapitated body.
There are a couple hawks in the hood. It's not uncommon to find stripped bits of pigeon around, and to have to fight the dog to get them out of her mouth. The whole rabbit head was a first for me though. Praise the @FSM I saw it before the dog did.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
they dont like mexican food. :rimshot: