Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
In a form you could say that..... Carcass tags for hunting season
Sweet, a few of my friends are pretty keen hunters but they will leave bucks if their antlers aren't big enough which I think is retarded. If you are pretending to be out ridding the country of pest animals you should shoot a 'em no matter how nice it will look on your wall,kill 'em all!
We have deer because royal families gave them to Australia as gifts, thanks fucktards!

I did go out for a shoot last year with one of my friends. I can't shoot for shit and was out on my own and ended up with a mob of pigs coming towards me and the scope was on something like 6X and I'd never shot off the shoulder before, sorta aimed up a bigger one and hit it and luckily the rest split and went around me.

One of my local government areas has decided that brumbies should be protected, because they are native to Australia and all...........

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
There's a lot of guys that hunt at work, moose, reindeer, bear, etc. Most of them seem to be pretty responsible in that pursuit, only pulling the trigger when they are absolutely certain. This usually works out to distances that are far less than you'd think, given a scoped 300 mag rifle. I don't really see the point in it when we can buy meat at the supermarket, as it doesn't usually work out to be "cheaper" to do a lot of these things, like sustenance fishing (did that this year). I can't really tell the difference between reindeer, deer, beef and moose. They all taste like meat to me and not like chicken.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
There's a lot of guys that hunt at work, moose, reindeer, bear, etc. Most of them seem to be pretty responsible in that pursuit, only pulling the trigger when they are absolutely certain. This usually works out to distances that are far less than you'd think, given a scoped 300 mag rifle. I don't really see the point in it when we can buy meat at the supermarket, as it doesn't usually work out to be "cheaper" to do a lot of these things, like sustenance fishing (did that this year). I can't really tell the difference between reindeer, deer, beef and moose. They all taste like meat to me and not like chicken.
I process everything from start to finish, so it's considerably cheaper for me for the year. The other thing to remember, or think about, is deer, elk and such is far leaner than beef, and definitely covers the organic side.