Quantcast

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
That looks fantastic...I would love to see those radishes pickled and then some grilled squash or zucchini swapped out with that corn. It looks like it got lost on the way to the salsa party, and the nice Asian family down the street let it come in to use the phone. Think I'll make this tonight. Thanks for the inspiration!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
That looks fantastic...I would love to see those radishes pickled and then some grilled squash or zucchini swapped out with that corn. It looks like it got lost on the way to the salsa party, and the nice Asian family down the street let it come in to use the phone. Think I'll make this tonight. Thanks for the inspiration!
Poke is my new thing. I just love it.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
F19FAF9C-3E82-49B7-9854-0A3C5209315E.jpg
Had a crack at sewing with piping a few months ago, turns out I'm pretty shit at it. Next bag will just be done the easy way and stitched with an external seam covered with edge binding whatever.
Multi tool is now mounted to the BB shell and the pump is in the seat tube. When my sleep has some sort of pattern I'll have a crack at a short overnighter.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Cheers, I wanted a setup that could hit the fun bits of trail rather than just riding from point A to B for the sake of covering miles and going camping.
What's the point in going for a ride if it doesn't get a bit rowdy?

I am doing a smaller compression type bag for the DT, the current one is a bit loose and allows the swag to deform and move.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Amazing what efforts people make to just not have to wear a backpack. ;)
Haha, I have that too, actually I have to buy a better one, the Salomon one I bought is garbage, it's like a plastic bag on your back.
Need something nice and cool that sits on both of my shoulders, my old Deuter was awesome but after breaking my right collarbone the strap no longer contacted my shoulder and it annoyed the crap outta me so I binned it, broke my little black heart throwing that thing out.

Was thinking of a Kriega Hydro-3 with a Kube.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
View attachment 131239 Had a crack at sewing with piping a few months ago, turns out I'm pretty shit at it. Next bag will just be done the easy way and stitched with an external seam covered with edge binding whatever.
Multi tool is now mounted to the BB shell and the pump is in the seat tube. When my sleep has some sort of pattern I'll have a crack at a short overnighter.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
the bike full of herbs just turned up?
Indeed, I believe there was some confusion as it was an XS dirt jump frame and the recipient was neither a herbal tea consumer or an extra small person that enjoyed dirt jumping.......

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
There's a chrome Aston rolling around our little campus town; it's fucking hideous. We seem to have quite a few super rich asian students driving high dollar sports cars, most of which have fairly garish paint jobs or wraps.
Hard to beat Boston. Asian students in Lambos, McLarens, 911s,...

Dec 3, 2007
Hard to beat Boston. Asian students in Lambos, McLarens, 911s,...
What makes it strange here is that we're much smaller population wise, maybe 200,000 people including the students. It's pretty common to see the stuff you mentioned along with Ferraris, Bentleys, Maseratis, and some of the less well off kids in GT-Rs and AMG Benzs.

And then they occasionally do something like this. https://imgur.com/gallery/twq08
Highly trafficked commercial area with a 40 MPH speed limit.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
What makes it strange here is that we're much smaller population wise, maybe 200,000 people including the students. It's pretty common to see the stuff you mentioned along with Ferraris, Bentleys, Maseratis, and some of the less well of kids in GT-Rs and AMG Benzs.

And then they occasionally do something like this. https://imgur.com/gallery/twq08
Highly trafficked commercial area with a 40 MPH speed limit.
I tried to see what it would take to change the speedlimit on my street from 30 to 65. I am starting to get angry that nobody from city hall is calling me back. Nobody likes me when I am angry...