Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Bougee deviled eggs.

I worked in a deli back in the day & it was a gay owned joint so we had lots of gay customers & one day this super gay guy with a lisp came in and asked "Yall got any of them Devilish eggs?". I cant think about Devilish eggs without remembering that day.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Bougee deviled eggs.

I worked in a deli back in the day & it was a gay owned joint so we had lots of gay customers & one day this super gay guy with a lisp came in and asked "Yall got any of them Devilish eggs?". I cant think about Devilish eggs without remembering that day.
I skip the vinegar and mustard so technically they aren't deviled eggs. I use pickles, mayo, shallots, wine, and capers. If I know my guests are durable I add anchovie paste also... Chopped Herring when in season...

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I skip the vinegar and mustard so technically they aren't deviled eggs. I use pickles, mayo, shallots, wine, and capers. If I know my guests are durable I add anchovie paste also... Chopped Herring when in season...
+anchovies...now that sounds tasty

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
To be fair, i have driven a metric ton of cars/vans/trucks that dont have any rear view due to blinded windows/closed cabins etc. Most of them didnt even have a rear view mirror.

How is it that thats accepted but when you dont clear the rear window of your car all of a sudden youre a giant asshole?
Because that shit eventually blows onto the person behind them. Including the giant slab on the roof, which will come off in one giant chunk at speed.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
To be fair, i have driven a metric ton of cars/vans/trucks that dont have any rear view due to blinded windows/closed cabins etc. Most of them didnt even have a rear view mirror.

How is it that thats accepted but when you dont clear the rear window of your car all of a sudden youre a giant asshole?
I think because you can actually do something about 4 inches of snow on your back windshield - and in this particular case, said driver made the effort to clear half of it, but I guess decided it was too much trouble to clear the other half (that half being the one you really actually use).

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Because that shit eventually blows onto the person behind them. Including the giant slab on the roof, which will come off in one giant chunk at speed.
This.

In Wisconsin it was a big problem with ice coming off of tractor trailer trucks on the interstate. You would hear about accidents every winter there.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Ok makes sense.
We dont usually get that much snow here in Holland. Maybe an inch or two/three once or twice a year.

Pretty sure its mandatory in countries like France, Ill bring a brush and clean the whole car before I drive on a snowboard trip for example because its the law.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
That's better than what a lot of people manage to do around here. Some of their windshields look like that....
I hate it when roofs look like that. and then it lifts off and flies into your windshield. it's especially bad when there's ice in there too.
edited to add:
one should read to the end of the thread before posting... redundant post is redundant.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC

In all fairness....you know we're new to snow.

Here, 4-way stop signs have more hand-waving and lights flashing than a Christmas parade in Key West, so I can't imagine how most of us would approach having to remove it from a windshield that let's face it, is considered optional equipment in our part of the country....