Quantcast

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
One reason why it’s going on here is that many lots are 1/10th of an acre, and this design maximizes the square footage of the house. I understand that. What gets me in our locale is the flat roof factor. We can get many feet of snow load, which certainly compromises the roof.
SLOPE IT NAO

I saw one if these with a house cat in its mouth the other morning.
I SWEAR TO GOD OUR NEW DOG IS PART COYOTE

You're gonna hurt yourself, Old Man. :p

Get one of these and let us know how it works:
until recently my 75yo parents who live in Maine used to talk about how my frail mom would go out the second story window onto the roof to shovel off the snow while my equally frail and super absent minded dad would stand inside and hold onto a rope around her waist. i can’t believe she’s still alive... :rofl:
we lived in chicago in the winter of 96/97 which was the last time this shit happened. wind chill of -60. never again...

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
SLOPE IT NAO

I SWEAR TO GOD OUR NEW DOG IS PART COYOTE

until recently my 75yo parents who live in Maine used to talk about how my frail mom would go out the second story window onto the roof to shovel off the snow while my equally frail and super absent minded dad would stand inside and hold onto a rope around her waist. i can’t believe she’s still alive... :rofl:

we lived in chicago in the winter of 96/97 which was the last time this shit happened. wind chill of -60. never again...
A DINGO ATE YA BABY

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
So much awesome...
Yeah there is a lot going on in that picture. The Lava flow, a 100 year old concrete irrigation canal, and 1000 year old pictographs. The location is called Painted Rocks, at the mouth of Cowiche Creek. There is a pretty cool irrigation siphon close by and Cowiche Creek heads into a sweet Canyon with mountain bicycle trails and a rail trail.