Quantcast

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Chicken pepper pot soup.

Thinly sliced French bread, a smear of Dijon mustard, arugula, Swiss, Muenster, melty cotija. Under the broiler just enough to get melty and crunchy.
20191001_185348.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
you know, I saw this on the news and initially thought "I'm glad the lion didn't kill this idiot" but ONLY because the zoo would have likely had to kill the lion.

People suck. :disgust1:
Agreed, but I was thinking the lion might have gotten away with a "light" mauling and letting the person crawl away to safety.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
reminds me of these French morons who got out of their car in the middle of a pack of leopards or somsthing in a wildpark here in Holland not too long ago.
And with a kid even...

Also amazed other people were just filming and not telling them to get the fuck back i to their car.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
reminds me of these French morons who got out of their car in the middle of a pack of leopards or somsthing in a wildpark here in Holland not too long ago.
And with a kid even...

Also amazed other people were just filming and not telling them to get the fuck back i to their car.

Millennials are fucking stupid. This is what happens when you spend the majority of your time glued to a phone screen and not being present in the moment.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Fattoush with sumac and honey dressing.

Roasted garlic and paprika couscous.

Duck breast pan fried with shallot and olives.

It was
20191002_175714.jpg
difficult to resist eating all of the freshly fried pita chips as soon as they came off the stove.